2013 Golf Injury Certificate Program – Part III
Las Vegas – Thursday, December 5th
To register call Brenda at 253-435-1051. Class is limited so call right away!
Las Vegas National Golf Club
1911 E Desert Inn Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169-3210
The Golf Injury Certification seminar hours are:
Thursday 8am – 3pm
$75.00 golf course fee, please bring cash
- Completion of Basic and Intermediate Training (Part I and Part II)
(Either in Live Seminar or online at www.eGolfInjurySeminars.com)
- Completed reading, The Physician’s Golf Injury Desk Reference (if necessary,
contact Golf Injury Seminar office at 805.772.8298 to order your copy)
WHAT TO BRING:
The following items are recommended, not mandatory.
- A set of golf clubs. If you don’t own clubs, try and borrow a set. If you can’t
borrow, you can rent a set from the golf club. Don’t forget golf balls and tees.
- Golf clothing. For men and women, shorts are OK but shorts have to be long
enough to about touch the knee. No short shorts, if you know what I mean. No tank
tops. Men’s shirts must have a collar.
- Protection from the sun: Lots of sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat are essential
for outdoor golf.
The Las Vegas International Airport (LAS) is approximately 5 miles from the Las Vegas
National Golf Club. Please visit www.lasvegasnational.com for more information.
ProSport has a room block reserved at the The Mirage. For hotel reservations,
please email Brenda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require a ride to the golf course, meet in the Mirage Hotel lobby at 7:30 am. If you will need a ride to the golf course, please email Brenda at email@example.com.
You must score a minimum of 85 points on the 100 point examination issued in Las
There are 3 different ways to prep for your exam:
- Review the course textbook,The Physician’s Golf Injury Desk Reference
- Review your printed seminars notes from live Basic and Intermediate Training
seminars (Part I and Part II)
- Review Basic and Intermediate on-line seminars at, www.eGolfInjurySeminars.com
If you have any questions, please call Brenda at 253-435-1051.
There will be no Continuing Education hours for this Part III seminar
Mirage Las Vegas
3400 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109